Sunday 25 February 2018

Content curation tools


Hey there,

The Internet has become the most powerful resource bank. However, it is difficult to find what we are searching. Something similar as looking for a needdle in a haystack. Fortunately, there are a bunch of tools which help us to find, classify and share resources nowadays. Some of them are:

I have been using Pinterest for more than a year and I can say that it is a marvelous teaching tool. It is very illustrative and easy to use. Users can save pins from others and share their own pins and boards.


  • Home
Here you find suggestions related to your last searchs and a search bar.


  • Profile
In your profile you find the same search bar and all boards and pins that you saved and shared.



As a example, here you have one of my boards where I have saved resources for my CLIL lessons.


I invite you to use any of these websites to your classify your resources. Hope you like it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment