Saturday 3 February 2018

Welcome




  • Avatar's name: Jaime Rayo
  • Age: 25
  • Gender: Male.
  • Occupation: English teacher.
  • Interests and talents: music and sport.


The tools that I have used are Bitmoji and RawShorts.

Bitmoji:
First, you have to design your avatar. You choose your gender, appearance, eyes, nose, mouth, clothes, etc. One you create your avatar, you have available a bunch of images to use.

RawShorts:
After selecting some images, I wrote a brief description and I started to edit my welcome video. RawShorts offers you a lot of backgrounds, fonts, animations that you can use in your presentation. It has one disadvantage. If you do not want a watermark in your video, you need to pay.

Own reflection

Since I was a child, I love the audiovisual aid. I have spent a lot of hours teaching myself how these tools work. Some years ago, I created another blog. Besides blogger have changed a lot, it was easy for me to create this Learning Journal. Creating my avatar was more difficult. I found a lot of problems exporting the video and recording voices and sound effects on it. However, I finally finished it after a whole afternoon working on it.

Hope you like it! ;)

1 comment: