Tuesday 6 March 2018

Design a support slideshow

Hey there,

It is time to step outside my confort zone and test myself bringing here what it has been a new resource for me. Today we are going to learn how to design a support slideshow and use it in our CLIL lesson.

The tool that I have used is Genial.ly. This powerful resource has really surprised me. You can fiddle with it thousands of hours and still discover new applications.

Once you are registered, you have a bunch of different presentation you can use for your slideshows.


In  my case, I have used "Presentation" where you have again endless possibilities to choose in order to create your own slideshow.


Topic chosen, you will find a menu with a lot of editable contents for your slideshow. 


  • Interactivity: write lables, use pop-up windows or include links in your slide.
  • Text: Use different fonts, sizes and colours in your slides.
  • Resources: shapes, lines, gifs, pictures and a more things are available for you here.
  • Background: Choose a background for your slideshow.
  • Animation: Here you can animate every single part of your presentation.
  • Embed: Embed here your social media.
  • Pictures: Add some pictures to your presentation.
I am sure that I will spend a lot of hours discovering new uses for this resource. I hope you do the same. Meanwhile, you have here a brief example. 

Hope you like it! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment